First happy users are using CATSync.
So it didn’t take long to receive feature requests, hi hi.
I would like to use this blog post to collect some of the ideas I may be looking into in the futre. I will be updating this post from time to time in order to add new ideas.
- RX/TX Switching the Rig from CATSync
- Frequency offset correction
- Do not unmute, if Windows was already muted (mute on TX function)
- Support for clicking in Kiwi SDR station database labels
- Update radio via CAT when manually entering WebSDR frequency and hit Enter.
- Rendering support for Windows 10 High-DPI displays with enabled zoom
- Emulate a CAT radio to other applications (e.g. digital decoder software connected via a virtual serial port)
- Detect change of default soundcard while CATSync is running (for TX mute)
Bidirectional CAT control to control your rig from a click onto the Web SDR.
(currently only the Rig can control the WebSDR, not viceversa) Option to switch CAT syncronisation on / off Bookmarks to store and access easily your preferred WebSDRs.
(inclulding non-public private ones) Update frequency and mode immediately after loading new web-sdr site.
(overwriting default values of the site) Mute Audio on TX (already started implementing, will come in next version) Remember last Window position and size when relaunching the CATSync
I am getting also feature requests for Windows XP support.
This is technically not possible – sorry guys.